Junior DevOps Engineer
One of our Asia’s leading FinTech’s company is actively searching for Junior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team in Singapore.
Position: Junior DevOps Engineer
- You’ll efficiently contribute in the overall platform’s infrastructure and associated systems in terms of performance, availability, scalability and security;
- You’ll expertly pitch in Cloud environment administration; It’ll be awesome if you are experienced in GCP
- You’ll seamlessly handle application release management, infrastructure provisioning and deployment
- You’ll proactively monitor and report on the Production platform
- You’ll own the Escalation process
- You’ll analyze log files and identify root causes for Infrastructure or Application problems
- You’ll collaborate with internal teams and strategic vendors to implement fixes in Production
- You’ll pro-actively identify improvements
This dynamic start-up requires an experienced, no-nonsense, hands-on (Junior) DevOps Engineer with the following qualifications and skills:
- You have par excellence command over the English language (written and oral).
- You bring in 3-6 years experience managing applications in a cloud platform like GCP, Amazon AWS or MS Azure.
- You have solid scripting ability in any of PowerShell, BASH, Python, Ruby etc.
- You have reasonably good experience with Linux system administration (Ubuntu/Debian)
- You have broad domain knowledge of networks, systems administration and network security
- You’ve dabbled in configuration management and automation (Ansible, SaltStack, Chef)
- It’ll be fab if you have some experience with release management
- It’s pretty advantageous if you have experience with CI/CD
- It’ll be great if you have experience with a web monitoring platform e.g. AppDynamics or DynaTrace
- You have a Bachelors or Diploma in Computer Science or demonstrable skill and experience in the relevant subjects.
Please click to apply now or send in your updated CV to [email protected] if you are keen to discuss this opportunity further.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, email your details to email@example.com or contact +65 8518 8522.
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1328245 | EA License Number: 15C7529