One of our Asia’s leading FinTech’s company is actively searching for multiple Back-End Developer’s to join their growing team in Vietnam.
Position: Back-End Developer
- Reporting to the Technical Director and work closely with the product design team and DevOps team. With a dedicated developer-focused office this company is serious about hiring a retaining the best software talent in Vietnam.
- This new unit is responsible for building the company’s next generation application code and branching out into new technologies to serve the company’s growth targets.
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited annual leave
- Flexible working hours and options to work remotely (at times)
- Awesome, modern office with attached swimming pool, coffee shops, and relaxed atmosphere
- Annual company trips
- Medical insurance plan
- Monthly phone allowance
Requirement to be successful in this role:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java
- Working knowledge of NoSQL
- Experience in building and designing Microservice Architectures
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- A good understanding of Object-Oriented programming fundamentals
- Experience in an Agile environment and TDD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience in one or more of the following is highly desired:
- CouchBase, CouchDB, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Azure DocumentDB/CosmosDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL, Apache Ignite, Hazelcast, Redis
This company is highly collaborative and offers the opportunity to work closely with a regional team of Designers, Product Owners, and Software Engineers.
Please click to apply now or send in your updated CV to [email protected] if you are keen to discuss this opportunity further.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +65 8518 8522.
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1328245 | EA License Number: 15C7529